Friday, May 13, 2011


172657. The number of miles that my odometer read to me as I was leaving the city limits of Davis. Over 1,000 miles later in the heart of Utah I am living life to the fullest every day. As Hallmark as that sounds it's true. I've spent the last week climbing and hiking around one of the most beautiful places on earth.


Scenes like this make me think God must be an artist. How else do you explain the shear beauty? I feel so blessed to able to spend time here. Falling asleep to a night sky speckled with billions of stars and waking up to the sun light gently streaming through pine boughs. My days are spent scrambling up rocks and dipping my toes in the river.


This is Gatorade, my V5 project. If I send this it will be my first V5. I've spent two days working it and made some pretty good progress. Keep your fingers crossed for me and maybe drink some extra Gatorade over the next few days (can't hurt, right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment